Our passion for excellence is the driving force behind a great business that always delivers successful outcomes for our clients, our team, and the people who live in the communities we build.
Join Our Team
Hiring drivers at all locations, skilled Class A drivers with X endorsement. Oil field experience, TWIC card and 40hr Hazwoper a plus.
Oil Spill/Hazmat Emergency Response Technician :
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Engage in strenuous physical labor including lifting, pulling and pulling heavy objects.
- Operates light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to: pumps, vacuum equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats, etc.
- Performs emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.
- Responsible for quick and immediate response when on call, secure coverage for shift and communicate your replacement's name to the coordinator.
- Handles various hand tools and powered (pneumatic and electrical, hydraulic) industrial tools, including pressure washers and saws.
- Works with vibration-producing tools including jack hammers, rivet-busters, air-chisels, nibblers and etc.
- Ensures proper use of equipment and immediately notify supervisor of any mechanical failure or problem of equipment.
- Adheres to and ensures constant compliance with Health & Safety Compliance and regulations.
- The ability to wear and properly use a variety of Levels A, B, C & D personal protective Equipment (PPE). This includes respirators, skin, face, hand and foot protection in a multiple number of combinations.
- Works in various temperatures indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions: including extreme heat and cold while wearing various levels of personal protective equipment.
- Works in atmospheres and locations with the potential for exposure to various chemical and physical agents, some of which may be hazardous, toxic or corrosive.
- Works in potentially elevated noise levels, confined spaces, including lifting in areas of low clearance. Working at elevations including working from ladders and scaffolding.
- Assists in field sampling activities and calibration of meters.
- Climbs ladders, scaffolding and into and out of trucks, tanks, and various other containers.
- Works extended (> 8 hrs.) time periods. Note that in emergency response situations these periods can extend beyond 8 hours.